ناگفتنی ها

Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm growing up!


I think a big part of the hurdles that stop us from gorowing up as we age, is that we are no brave enough to take the responsibility of what we do.
In the moments of frustration when we are stuck in the crosstoads of beliefs, desires, and expectations, we are miserably looking for justifications, approvals, and support, from those who have credentials. And there we are, hardly being "ourselves" in our desperate endeavor to distinguish "Good" from "Bad"!!!

Maybe sometimes, we should give ourselves a break, look into mirror and ask, what I really want? What is me? and What makes me feel happy? Look at the beautifully admired self and ask how much of "this" is what I want, and how much is what others expect to be?!

It's painful! you have to throw the obsolete self-portray to a trashcan, and be honest with what is left!

But then, you grow up ... I bet!

3

  • سلام
    اسماعیل هستم از ایران
    اومدم تا شما رو به وبلاگ خودم دعوت کنم
    درش شعر های خودم رو اپ می کنم
    خوشحالم می کنید تشریف بیارید
    منتظرتون هستم
    همیشه سرسبز

    By Anonymous اسماعیل, at 1:06 PM  

  • and the trashcan becomes the truth sometimes...

    By Blogger Iman Sayah, at 6:35 AM  

  • Waaw..!! Very nice post. The way of presentation is nice, so that everyone can understand it well. Actually, I feel your post as best essays which I found from web. Thanks a lot.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home