ناگفتنی ها

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Recovery!

In recent past days, I was in an absolute recovery...
I closed every old window and opened new ones...
Every thing was forbidden for me except eating, walking, listening to favorite songs , enjoying the world and spending money as much as I wish...
No thinking... No recalling ... No study... No talking... No anger
I forgot many...
friends... enemies... the university... politics... pollution... traffic ... my blog... and...
I forgot what I am, Where I belong to, Where I shall go...
just walking on the air... looking at stars...
living in the moment
An empty empty mind!!
Silence, relaxation and respite!
Now... I realy feel better!
although I have backed to all those real things, no matter good or bad
but its my normal life
should accept it again...

1

  • oh this is a window on my black board of apple is miss amini e teacher ? yes i am .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home